Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I have a roommate and she's quite the slob.
She doesn't own a car or even have a job.

She doesn't split the bills or pay a dime of rent.
When she wants new things, it's my money that gets spent.

Flushing the toilet is a courtesy that she often lacks.
Rarely does she respect my privacy or allow me to relax.

Everywhere I go. . . she typically goes with me.
With her; time to myself is truly a rarety.

I, alone, do the cleaning, the cooking, and the laundry
So, how is it that I find myself in this quandary?

I have a roomate, and I'd never choose another
Because she is my daughter and I am her mother.

3 Comments:

Blogger Girl said...

Wow, you are reall good at that

2:15 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That is so cute! Very clever.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Tisra said...

Sweet. Hey, thanks for the Natural Areas e-mail...doesn't it all sound so beautiful?

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home