Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've been tagged.

Four jobs I've had:

I've really not had much more than four jobs, so I'll name them all.

1. My first job was as a restaurant hostess at Bonanza

2. My second job was doing sales at Living Well Lady (a ladies only fitness center)

3. My third job was working at the Humane Society

Funny thing is I never quit one job to start the next. Instead I just took job after job, until I was working all three jobs and going to school full time as a 10th grader in high school.

4. My fourth job (after quitting the previous three) was working as a front desk assistant at an animal clinic.

5. My fifth job was as a waitress at Tony Roma's Restaurant.

6. My sixth job was as a secretary at an accounting firm.

7. My seventh job was as a secretary at an accounting firm (in Nashville). That job evolved into me being the Marketing Coordinator and Campus Recruiting Coordinator.

8. My eighth job (while still working at the firm) was a holiday position with GAP. It was just so I could get the discount :)

9. My ninth job is now as Marketing Manager with a healthcare company.

Four movies I could watch over and over again:

1. Save the Last Dance

2. Annie

3. Grease

4. Jerry Maguire

Four places I've lived:

1. Miami

2. Nashville

Sorry to disappoint. That's all I've got.

Four t.v. shows I love to watch:

1. Crossing Jordan

2. Law & Order:SVU

3. CSI

4. Desperate Housewives (although last season was better than this season)

Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Bahamas

2. Florida Keys

3. North Carolina

4. Miami

Having moved away from home, my vacation time is typically spent returning home (Miami) to see my family. So, therefore, I don't have a plethera of vacation spots to offer up here.

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Friends blogs

2. Google

3. Snapfish (not daily, but frequently)

4. allrecipes (not daily, but frequently)

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Sushi

2. Corned beef & cabbage

3. Any seafood

4. Mexican (any of it)

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. In the Florida Keys

2. In bed fast asleep beneath my cozy down comforter on this cold wet night.

3. Having dinner with certain company

4. Snuggled on the couch for a movie with certain company

Four people I'm tagging:

1. Girl

2. Tisra

I'm stopping short on this one, as I don't have a plethera of blogger friends, and Mary's already tagged most of them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How is the new job going? I am anxious to hear about it.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Forever Amber said...

So far so good. LOTS to learn.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Girl said...

Ok...I did the 4's. How is your new job?? I have been praying for you!

--girl

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home