Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ok, ok, ok. I've been out of commission for a little while. Here's the skinny on what I've got going on. . .

The new job is going GREAT! So far, I'm really enjoying what I do, and they seem to like me too.

My final commitment to my previous employer was a golf tournament in Destin that I've organized for six years. That concluded last week. It was a HUGE success and I received a lot of love and recognition from all who attended. It was a nice way to go out.

Madison is excelling in gymnastics and seems to really be enjoying the success she feels there. She's also really enjoying her new found sight. She got to see a movie the other day in the theater and she was excited at the anticipation of catching a flick for the first time with her new "eyes."

The ex-husband is still a thorn in my side. Until the day comes that I fail miserably at life, I don't expect this to change.

The boy (term stolen from Girl) is still hanging around, and I'm still allowing him to do so.

Things are good.

Hope everyone is well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Girl said...

When I get a commitment, and ONLY then, will I think about changing the name "the boy".

Glad you're 'back'.

--girl

5:34 AM  
Blogger Amy Button said...

She lives! JK

I'm glad everything is working out nicely for you and it was good to see you the other night.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks for the update. hope we hear from you more. It seems like everyone is slowing down on their posts lately. I know I have. Lots of fun changes in life.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home