Friday, February 24, 2006

Warm weather is almost here and it's time to get back in shape. Why is that even an issue? Why do I manage to "get out of shape" every year and then have to focus on getting back in shape? It's a vicious cycle. Regardless of warm weather, it's time to get back into shape because my clothes DON'T FIT ANYMORE and I REFUSE to buy a larger size!!!!

So, if you see me so much as look at anything with sugar, bad carbs, or bad fat in it, just slap me. I'm not kidding. If my gaze becomes a stare, feel free to smack me in the back of my head, stomp on my foot, pull me by the ear, or whatever means is necessary to redirect my attention away from the evil that plagues my physique.

I've been good (I mean REALLY good) for ten days now. I'm so proud. I've lost five pounds. The bad part is I started out five pounds heavier this year than last year. So, though I've lost five pounds, I'm really just now at my ground zero starting point.

No before and after pictures will be posted, but providing I get the results I hope for, I may post some summer pictures (the "after") when the time comes :)

Smack me. Just smack me. Don't be shy. I won't return the favor, I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl said...

Um...where were you when I sucked down a cannoli this morning?? HUH?? You want me to support you, but I didn't see your hand smacking mine...

I'll help in whatever way I can.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are more then welcome to return the favor if you see me doing the same thing.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home