Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Finality.

After informing the new company of my disgust with their offer and telling them what I would like to receive as an offer, they called me later that evening to confirm that they would offer me what I was asking.

Soooooo, today, I've had the daunting task of personally telling our partners of my intent to leave before the message gets spread by the masses.

They have each been very disappointed at the idea of me leaving, but they've been very supportive and very happy for the opportunity I have found. They admit that they realize I am limited here and they wish there was something more they could offer me here. They offered to give me more money, but as they expected I wasn't interested strictly in more money, but in the opportunity presented with the new company. I've heard some extremely encouraging words that have warmed my heart and make me love the people I've worked with that much more.

My final day with the firm is January 13th, and I start with the new company on January 16th.

So, I close 2005 and open 2006 with a grand new change for me. I hope at the end of 2006 I will be confident that it was the best decision for me.

Thank you, ALL, for your prayers and support throughout this very quick process.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Well, praise God! I'm glad the hard part of telling them is over. I know this is going to be strange but God really seems to have been in this whole process. He'll take care of the details. I'm so excited for you!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Tisra said...

Mary's comment wraps up my thoughts, too. I'm thrilled for you!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Girl said...

GOod for you!! I was hoping you would tell the company just that (about the $ not being what you wanted).

YAY!!!!

--girl

5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I hope the next few weeks will be filled with lots of good memories.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home