Friday, December 23, 2005

Interview went GREAT.

They love me, but I think they already decided that before the interview. As expected I have a second interview on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.

I still don't know what the job pays. I didn't ask, because I'd rather they take their time to formulate an offer they would consider worthy of me leaving the comfort and security of my 8 year tenure with the firm and an offer too challenging for the firm to counter.

By all accounts so far, the job sounds perfect for me and me for it. The people seem great. The woman I'd work for directly is a dream and I could see us working extremely well together and she sees the same in me.

Hang in there for more updates next week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

How very exciting!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It all sounds so perfect!

Hope it all goes well for you.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Tisra said...

Praying for the interview today. Can't wait for an update.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Forever Amber said...

Thanks Tis. I'll definitely update everyone asap. I'm nervous. . . not about the interview, but about the probability of leaving here. I cried last night at the thought of having to let the partners know I'd be leaving.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home